Last updated: May 21st, 2021
Precisa is a brand owned and operated by FINEZZA TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED a company duly registered and incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, whose address is at No. 403, Mayuresh Chambers, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614 Maharashtra, India.
Personally identifiable information
We collect personally identifiable information from users in multiple ways across the site anytime the user enters the information. This can be the user’s name, email id, phone number, financial statements of your clients and more. We collect information if the users choose to enter or if their company registered in Precisa chooses to provide information about them in Precisa.
Non-personally identifiable information
This is the information we collect that cannot be traced to any individual and can only be useful in the aggregate. The examples of such information are browser type, referring site, date/time of visit, period of stay on the site of a visitor and more.
How we use personally identifiable information
We use the information available with us to:
- Allow users to login into their accounts.
- Provide analytics to enable users to make financial decisions.
- Send emails notifying events happening within their account that they need to be informed about as part of Precisa functionality.
- Send emails to some of the users periodically updating them of what is happening in Precisa, as part of our promotion exercise.
- Make some of their information visible to their colleagues within the same account.
Safety of your personal information
We have taken appropriate safety and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure of your personal information stored on our site.
Sharing of your personal information
We do not share or in any other way make your personally identifiable information available to any third party other than users within your own account.
Acceptance of this policy
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site after we make changes to the policy will imply your acceptance of those changes.